Monday, March 22, 2010

Travelling with family

weeheee I am back! It's been a long time since I lay my fingers on my Ferrari! haha although I brought it along :D

Now finally back from my trip to China! Not that I hate China or what but you won't know how much I've missed everything back in Malaysia. Especially Tim and my dear girlfriends (: And now that I'm back already I feel that I should cherish them even more cause there was once when we are in Hainan (my grandpa's hometown) , a really countryside place it is placed like 3 hours journey away from their most advanced city & it is like our Batu Pahat, I heard a real loud BANG! I was really terrified at the moment when thousands of thoughts rushed through my mind. We hadn't really update ourselves with the current news from the day we set our foot in China, which was like 4 days ago. Where is that BANG from? The first thing that came to my mind was the war. After all it is not impossible isn't it, when we don't really know what happened outside! And if the BANG was really because of the war, I will die soon, the war is not any faraway from me, I heard it loud and clear. And most dreadfully, I will be dying in China. My heart died.

HAHA! I laughed at myself on the plane back to Singapore. How silly of me. Enough of silliness.

Okeh, before leaving last week I had my last dinner with Tim and I know it is really unnecessary to blog about this, and I know that it is really not up to date for now. But my memories of sharing my last dinner with my loved one is still vivid in mind. So haah!



We had steamboat in my favourite steamboat restaurant. haha.
♥ The only thing I felt that night was blissfulness ♥
ENVY ME!!


Okay, now to China. Hmm, actually there isn't much to blog about my days in China. Nothing much happened, met my relatives in Guangzhou and we travelled to Hainan together. Felt that we are all very lucky to be born in Malaysia. You won't know but there are still people cooking their meals burning tree branches. Only a few light bulbs in the house and no mobiles, not even fixed line phones. So cherish what you have here!




Old people chit chatting.




Didi and me


Overall China was oh..kay. The stuffs there are really cheap! I think we can take a plane to China to shop in the near future! haha, I love shopping (:

Kay lah, that's all for now.
I have runny nose suddenly. Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment