Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reminiscing



Helloooo!
Had a great dinner with my darlings yesterday. How lucky I am to have friends whereby we can really talk about everything under the sun! & I sincerely hope that you have yours too, readers!
Because it was a rare occasion where Fish is back in JB, and so we dined together last night. I cross my heart, I was really looking forward to see you, Fish! on the way to cs (: It feels great and happy to know that the inside of me misses Fish alot despite the fact that she is now always far far far away from us.

We talked about a whole lot of histories that happened in Convent. Stories of how LiYing and I bully our teachers, and Peter (if you know who is that) and alot more! Made us all laugh so much while reminiscing our school days.

So sad, but I forgot to snap snap with Fish, she left for KL today. But its okay! Cause the next thing coming up is us paying the girls in KL a visit this weekend! wooohoooooo!




Found this picture and I thought it looked cute!
I kinda miss my bangss.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment