Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Convent :D

hello :D
i planned to stay home today, cos if i go out i will eat alot T.T I felt that ive put on weight recently and is trying to go on a diet now :D

But, (why is there always a but?)
Genevynn said she will be staying home all day alone. & so out of sympathy (see, I so kind) I asked her out, and volunteered to fetch her! (where to get this kind of friend, you tell me lah!) HAHA.
and so, we went back Convent together with Poh San. (YES! gathering with my team mates.)
We wanted to retrieve our SPM sijil, but Miss Tan Siow Heng (is it spelled correctly?) see I dont even know how to spell my headmistress's name, AHHH! I forgot, she is not my headmistress! lucky me! Ok back to the subject. Ohh, then she said our certificates are with Puan Vasantha! Ahhh! Puan Vasantha! I miss her! OMG, haih. why I am so hyper.
Eyyy, I really miss my teachers, especially Puan Cheng. I heard that she is going to retire soon. Haih, she is such a nice teacher. Although I don't like her when she taught us Science in Form 4, and I knew she didn't liked me either. But don't know since when both of us seems to grow liking in each other. haih, teacher, I miss you leh ): I miss my secondary school days. haih.

Didn't get to retrieve our certs, but the main reason of us going back Convent is to visit our training juniors. They're going for their national competition this Friday. All the best, juniors! Do your best so that you will have no regrets even if you didn't manage to get any medals. (:



Yen Huay together with her team mates. :D





So serious, Don't stress lah kay. You all can do it!





Us, the chio seniors. HAHA.





Hui Yin, the cute girl :D





Camera-shy May Kah. You think she really camera-shy ahh??





That's Mei Ki giving them lecture



Ey although we didn't get to retrieve out certs, but at least our trip wasn't wasted lah. Cos we saw this, and I snapped it down. Cause they will soon be removed after last year's results are out.TEE HEE




PELAJAR GEMILANG: LIEW JIA TONG.





PELAJAR GEMILANG: TEE POH SAN





PELAJAR GEMILANG: GENEVYNN LOH SU WEN






see, Genevynn changed so much right, become prettier liao. haha wiuwit!


OKAI, thats all for today :D
had a great time with my ex team mates. Juniors, all the best & jiayou!
I love you all.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment