Sunday, March 7, 2010

Of Contradictions

Last Friday was Ah Gong's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR DEAR DEAR AH GONG! MAY YOU LIVE LONG & STAY HAPPY! I LOVE YOU!








I love it when we have gatherings together. Because it's such a blissful thing to see everyone together eating and chatting happily. The only sad thing is my grandmother isn't with us.

I am not sure if it is a good thing to see everyone happy without ahma with us or what. Understand that its not for us to choose her presence or what, of course all of us wants her to be with us ALOT! I swear, alot. But somehow I feel guilty at times because when ahma just started to fall sick, everyone worries for her, and don't smile as much. But as time passes, I don't visit ahma as often as I did in the past and I doubt the others still visit her as much too. And mummy brought me and didi over to her just now, frankly and guiltily I confess that I was abit reluctant to go visit her. Oh my god, I feel so sorry now ):
I guess time made us all slowly forget how the absence of ahma influenced our daily lives and the way she rant at us, the way she cared for us, and the food she used to cook every Sunday waiting for all her kids and grandchildren to go over to her place. Ah ma..... ):

Hah, but I think rather than living in the past, walk out of it. So, its a happy thing to see everyone walk out of it. But ahma, you have to hold on okay? I will love you forever. Oh my god, I am so sad now )':


Enough of sadness, let's move on!
(Just in case if you guys feel that I have mood swing, I wrote the chingay part first & both were written at different times.)

This year's Chingay was abit different, without ll my darlings. AHHH.
I picked Jamsine up in the afternoon and she followed me to wherever I went,
then we headed to Danga City Mall in the evening, yes, luckily we were early enough if not, I would have drove the car to Chingay, eh Jasmine, why didn;t we thought of that? HAHAH, JUST KIDDING.

Yesterday Chingay was okay, but without them everything seems abit dull, like what LY said, all the supper and noise doesn't really matter. Its' the people you go with. I miss all of you D:

I know Jasmine was really tired yesterday, oh poor Jasmine. I hope you are still sleeping now. HAHA, take care of yourself and sleep earlier lah!


ahh, i love Jasmine.



I don't know why I took this picture again, I miss last year.



Us, ahah, whats dayuan doing


We saw my cousin! & guess what, Ivan & Zavier too walked! But I think Jasmine and I helped Zavier with half of his journey, cause he said his legs are aching and wants us to carry him. and so we took turns to piggyback him. AHAHA, how cute of him.


More pics are on FB, I will be uploading it later.


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment